يتناول هذا البحث قضية هامة من قضايا مستجدات القرن الحادي والعشرين، تلك هي قضية العولمة وتقنية المعلومات السياسية وتبعاتها المتعددة والمختلفة. الافتتاحية عادة تعنى بالمفاهيم وعناصرها الأساسية...ثم من بعد ذلك الانتقال إلى توضيح ما طرأ على المجتمع، قطرياً ودولياً، من جراء استعمال أهم آليات العولمة، ألا وهي التقانة الحديثة في السياسة. وللمستجدات متطلبات ثم خصائص، ثم تحديات لا بدّ من توضيحها وبلورتها.
إن دراسة واقع الشباب العربي ومحاولة الخروج بأفضل الصيغ لتطوير هذا الواقع وتوفير المناخ الملائم لدفع قدراته نحو الإبداع والتفوق، والإسهام الفعّالفي تلبية حاجات المجتمع ، أصبحت حاجة ضرورة لا ينبغي الاستغناء عنها .
المجتمعات دائماً في تغير وحركة، وإن كان حجم هذا التغير وعمق مداه قد يختلف من فترة إلى أخرى . والمتأمل لتاريخ المجتمعات الإنسانية يكتشف بسهولة أن ثمة فترات يبلغ فيها التغير مداه، ويترك آثاراً بالغة على حياة المجتمعات والأفراد .
King Abdul Aziz City for Science and Technology is a scientific governmental foundation, in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It has its own independent legal personality, and is administratively attached to the President of the Saudi Council of Ministers, having its head office in the city of Riyadh.
King Abdul Aziz City for Science and Technology is dealing with supporting and encouraging scientific research for applied purposes, coordinating the activities of institutions and centers of scientific research in this field, which commensurate with the development requirements in the Kingdom. It cooperates with the competent bodies in order to identify the priorities and the national policies in the field of science and technology, in order to build a scientific technical base for the service of development in the agricultural, industrial, mining and other fields. It is also working to develop the national scientific competencies and to attract the high capabilities, able to develop the modern technology and to adapt the same to the service of development in the Kingdom.
This city includes the requirements of scientific research, such as laboratories, means of communication and information sources. It also includes all the necessary facilities for its employees, in order to achieve its objectives - without the identification of its terms of reference - to do the following:
• To propose national policy for the development of science and technology and to put a strategy and a plan needed for its implementation.
• To implement applied scientific research programs to serve the development of the Kingdom.
• To assist the private sector to develop agricultural and industrial products research, executed according to its method.
• To support joint research programs between the Kingdom and the international scientific institutions in order to keep pace with the global scientific development, either through grants or through the implementation of joint research.
• To provide scholarships and training sessions in order to develop the necessary competencies to do the preparation and the implementation of the scientific research programs, and to provide grants to individuals and scientific institutions to carry out the applied scientific research.
• To coordinate with governmental agencies, scientific institutions and research centers in the Kingdom in the field of research, to exchange information and experiences and to prevent duplication of its efforts. To achieve the above mentioned, they comprise coordination committees, composed of experts in governmental agencies and institutions related to the works of the city.
The city oversees on the initiative of King Abdullah of Arabic content, which was implemented in line with a resolution of the Arab League, in order to use the information technology in the service of the Arabic language and to strengthen the presence of this language in all fields, including communication means, mass media and Internet, as well as science and technology.
Dhahran Ahliyya Schools aim to prepare boys and girls to be thinkers, interested and involved in the development of their communities, through benefiting from the challenges offered by the changing world. A continued progress is achieved towards this goal, through the vision of the school itself, as a professional learning community, committed to continuous learning for all its members, including students, parents, educational committee, administrative committee and others participating in its development. As a result for the above mentioned, the schools gained a good reputation, providing an atmosphere of interest and support and preserving high academic standards. In the schools philosophy, these two factors are strongly linked to each other and to the development of a high estimate of the students which is considered to be essential for their happiness and their productivity throughout life.
Dhahran Ahliyya Schools, which were originally private day schools, operating in the Arabic countries, are now bilingual schools, gradually becoming schools adopting the international approach.
The schools founded by Mr. Khalid Bin Ali Al Turki and his wife Dr. Sally Al Turki, in 1397 H (1977), are proud that His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Fahd bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, Prince of the Eastern Region, is an honorary president for all these schools. The school budget is covered through school fees and voluntary contributions.
Mission of Dhahran Ahliyya Schools
First: The development of the powers of each student, based on the principles of our Islamic religion to become a human being, thinker, lover of learning, interesting in others, and positively interacting with the changing world to succeed in life and contribute to the development of his society.
Second: The participation in the Development of Education in the Arab world.
We seek to become a leading educational society, dominated by collaboration, having features of development and ongoing survey and taking advantage of researches and modern technology.
Strategies for continuous improvement in Dhahran Ahliyya Schools
The strategy of the improvement in schools is represented by achieving its mission through the participation of every employee in schools in an ongoing program of professional development. This latter shall enable them to participate in the ongoing evaluation and analysis process, of the work results of the schools, and in the better development of systems, methods, teaching materials and additional software, to be the best for our students.
In order to make this strategy effective and efficient, it requires the participation of all parents and students in the process of development and improvement wherever possible.
Dallah Al Baraka Group... One of the largest business groups in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the most prevalent at the external level. Its investments in the sectors of business, money, and media exceed 9 billion U.S. Dollars.
It was founded by Saleh Abdullah Kamel in 1969, starting with the circulated mail service under the name of Dallah Establishment in the city of Riyadh… Then, later, it was evolved and branched out by several companies associated with the various leading economic activities, based on the well-established rules and regulations, pursued by the head of the group since his first steps in the world of money and business. The group has become today, thanks to God the Almighty, as an international entity.
One of the most important factors of the Group success was its ability to identify the customers’ needs in different regions, and to find and design solutions that meet their requirements, in addition to the hard work of tens of thousands of competent workers in various units of the company, and the insightful vision of the executive management, as well as the serious commitment to our values and our inherent traditions. Dallah Al Baraka is still looking to achieve greater success in all fields in which it operates, through the abreast of the developments and the interaction with the variables in the most perfect way.
We are an investment company, multi-purpose, committed to “Sharia”, offering the best financial, investment, entertaining, cultural, health, environmental and real estate services, as well as food products, for the individuals and the family, in the Middle East, and all around the world. It is also working to maximize the shareholders’ returns.
Succession in the capital and the reconstruction of the earth.
- Commitment to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Towards the community:
- Good citizenship in every city or region or country we are operating with. This value is represented by supporting and sustaining business, social, humanitarian, charitable and environmental activities.
Towards the customers:
- Expertise and excellence in the fields of product quality and service.
Towards the shareholders:
- Achievement of excellence and attractiveness of investment for all shareholders in terms of realizing high returns, applying high-level operational policies, reducing the risks of the activity via the diversification of industries and activities, in which we operate, and providing all required information on the shareholders’ partnership in a timely and proper manner.
Towards the workers:
- Achievement and commitment to creative professional working environment, unique in its transparency, openness, diversity, challenge, accountability, rewarding, and respect of everyone.
Khalid Ali Al Turki Company and Sons (Al Turki Group) was founded by its chairman Sheikh Khalid Ali Al Turki in 1973. It is considered one of the leading Saudi companies, working in the fields of investment and development. The Group Companies offered, these days, services specialized in various fields such as construction, infrastructure, oil fields, environment, telecommunications, real estate, energy and public sector industries.
Al-Murjan companies group is considered one of the family companies, leading in the fields of economy, investment, industry and development in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The group is owned by the members of Bin Mahfouz family. It was founded in 1994, on the basis of participating in the appropriate investment and commercial climate, and in order to take advantage of the investment, commercial and industrial opportunities existing around the world, linking them to rapid growth in vital projects within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States.
At the level of local investments, the group has invested in the field of industrial projects and equipment through the provision of advanced industrial technology; either by direct sale to the regional dealers or by the integration in the industrial and commercial conglomerates with public and private sectors. The results of those investments are as follows:
- Al Kawthar Company projects for water treatment
- Environment Management Projects
- Complex Equipment for Printing and Photocopying
- Balsam Medical Company for Computer Systems in Hospitals
- United Company for Inks Production, Ltd.
- Medical Candidates Company
The group has invested in fungal and marine development projects; thus, it entered into alliances with major international companies, dealing with the extraction of natural resources, processing, packing, shipping and marketing the same. It has resulted the following:
- Al-Murjan Company for Minerals Technology
- Boulders Project for Phosphate
- Al-Murjan Company for Marine Resources
There was a favorable opportunity to engage in projects of consumer products, which have resulted the following:
- Gulf Company for health products
- ID Design Company for home and office furniture
- Al Yanabih Company (Advertising)
In addition to real estate and construction projects, maintenance and installations operation.
At the level of foreign investments, the Group contributes to global economic growth through development and industrial projects in China, Egypt, Malaysia and Pakistan, including glass industry, chemical companies, textile, plastic cards industry and cars.