The Conditions Of Accession To The Youth Program
As the Arab thought Foundation is committed to excellence in all its journeys, it is seeking to make the youth part of the decision making process e.g. through setting programs that express their desires and are based upon their needs.
In this regards the Arab Thought Foundation worked through its annual conference “Fikr” and started the sixth conference of Fikr that was held in Bahrain, and all through the last couple of years to gather the youth from the different Arab countries, in an attempt to form a network with several Arab youth institutions, organizations and associations. During the meeting, the Arab Thought Foundation made sure it listens to their opinions and suggestions in order to explore and refine the concepts, values and principles that build a good generation, the basis of the future.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO PARTICIPATE in the YOUTH PROGRAM?
You need to:
- Be an Arab national or be of Arab descent
- Speak Arabic
- Be open to new ideas and be dedicated to the spirit of inclusiveness
- Have experience within a national or international youth organization, a community group or a non-governmental body
- Have an active interest in Arab culture
- Have a passion for the role that young people can play in our society’s future and ideas about how young people can be engaged in this endeavor
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Please contact us at:
Zeina Karameh: Youth Program Manager