Arab Thought Foundation Vision and Strategies for Youth
• To represent ATF young people in their countries.
• To involve youth in decision-making by choosing four of them to join the ATF Advisory Committee and two of them to join the Board of Directors.
• To create a new generation of intellectuals and thinkers, aware of their nation issues.
• To find successful Arab Youth Models
The mandate is for one year, able to be renewed; the Ambassador should nominate three persons for this position.
• To be responsible before the Arab Thought Foundation and committed to the directives of the persons in charge.
• To identify the Arab Thought Foundation, its vision and objectives.
• To be a link between the Arab Thought Foundation and the stakeholders in his country.
• To oversee the organization of a meeting in order to identify the ambassadors’ program in his country, through a standard sample adopted by the Foundation and in coordination with it, and this meeting may be held periodically according to the interest of the participants.
• To provide a list of activities and cultural events held in his country, and to have concern insuring an invitation to the Foundation or to participate in similar activities.
• To prepare an exploratory questionnaire, particularly for youth in his country, about their needs and requirements, in coordination with the Foundation for the content of the questionnaire and the raised questions.
• A special supplement for youth is released with the Foundation magazine “Mutabaat”, implemented in terms of content and themes of young people themselves.
• To nominate young people in order to participate in conferences of the Arab Thought Foundation and provide them with adequate information about the Foundation.
• To build a network of “Fikr” friends in their country, including young activists, civil society organizations, youth organizations, Ministries of Youth and Education, NGOs, artists, writers, social known figures, journalists, research centers and universities.
• To communicate with journalists, knowing that the ambassador shall not have the right to coordinate for any media interview (via radio or television) or to download a video on the internet under the name of “Fikr” or the Foundation, without taking the written approval to participate in the media meeting, the content and the ideas that must be connected to.
• To use blogs, electronic pages and social groups on the Internet in order to discuss topics of concern for the youth and to have access to all the activities of the ambassadors and all their experiences.
Research and Studies Center
Copyright 2013 Arab Thought Foundation | Powered By Ethos