Under the auspices of Prince Bandar bin Khalid Al Faisal, the Project of Digital Education in Arab Countries was launched after concluding an agreement between the Arab Thought Foundation and International Intel Corporation on 01/12/2007, in order to spread the digital education in the Arab countries the most in need, and to make the information and the communication technology as essential tools in education field.
The project aims to spread the culture of digital education before the children at schools in the Arab countries the most in need, as a contribution to the educational development process.
• Develop digital education
• Raise the work level and corporate social responsibility.
• Educate Arabic generations on modern techniques.
• Distribution of laptops to students at schools in Arab countries the most in need of technical development tools.
• Training teachers in the Arab world on the latest techniques of digital education.
• Development of the digital education methodologies in Arabic language.
Research and Studies Center
Copyright 2013 Arab Thought Foundation | Powered By Ethos