In support of the openness to all cultures of the world and the spread of Arabic culture abroad, our Foundation has launched the translation project from the Chinese language, which is the second phase of the translation project "One Civilization", where His Royal Highness Prince Khalid Al Faisal, President of the Arab Thought Foundation, signed a Memorandum of Understanding between the Foundation and the Vice Chairman of the International Chinese Publishing Group Mr. Guo Xiao Yong, on the tenth of December 2009.
• Translation of the most important Chinese literature and books, as well as the most recent in the fields of thought, development, education and technology and to be introduced to the successful Chinese innovations in other fields.
• The transfer of Arabic innovations to the nation of China.
• To continue the humanitarian and intellectual cooperation between the nations.
• To gain knowledge for the development on the social, intellectual, scientific and economic field.
• To provide an annual list of the books published in the Chinese language in the fields of economic, intellectual, educational, scientific development and others, as well as the possibility of proposing a list of Arabic books by the Foundation that the Chinese Group may want to translate.
• To exchange between both foundations, referring to their websites and their publications and manuals as a successful model of joint cooperation.
• Each foundation shall invite its counterpart to conferences and forums organized by them in order to serve the common goals of cooperation.
• The International Chinese Publishing Group shall be charged to provide all humanitarian, technical and logistic resources for the translation process, including the review of the books translated by other translators and specialists in this field.
Copyright 2013 Arab Thought Foundation | Powered By Ethos